The department has long strived to develop productive relationships with professional orders as well as private and public institutions aimed at preparing graduate and undergraduate students for the world of work.
These relationships are actually implemented through several agreements and conventions allowing students to carry out professional internships before completion of studies.
- Link identifier #identifier__190705-1Agreements and internships
The department also organizes annual events, such as the Career Day, with the most important national and international law firms operating in Italy, aimed at selecting students who intend to embark on the legal career.
- Link identifier #identifier__7372-2Career day
Link identifier #identifier__48369-3Relations with the labour market
- Link identifier #identifier__83441-4The Prorectorate
- Link identifier #identifier__71851-5Placement
- Link identifier #identifier__70430-6Professional orders and colleges
- Link identifier #identifier__76552-7Start-ups and self-entrepreneurship