The department has also developed productive relationships with private and public institutions aimed at preparing graduate and undergraduate students for the world of work.
These relationships are actually implemented through several agreements and conventions allowing students to carry out professional internships before completion of studies.
- Link identifier #identifier__66033-1Agreements and internships
The department also periodically organizes events with schools to present its academic offer with a view to facilitating the students’ entry into the professional world.
- Link identifier #identifier__173447-2Relations with schools, companies and institutions
- Link identifier #identifier__64302-3The Prorectorate
- Link identifier #identifier__40853-4Promotion and dissemination of knowledge and culture
- Link identifier #identifier__40280-5Relations with the school system
- Link identifier #identifier__181985-6Local area and social inclusion services
- Link identifier #identifier__100643-7University Open Days